Mythology Discussion Club OOC

Welcome! Apparently in the old muggle days… they had something called mythology…
Sign up form:
Name:
House:
Year:
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc):
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology:
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc):
Favourite myth (a specific story):
(Optional) Why you want to join:
(Optional) Additional info:
Rules:
-Site rules
-Some myths… are not PG-13 or can be disturbing… for example you do not want to know what Loki was tied up with and you do not want to know how he entertained a giantess… please do not talk about those — there are minors are this site (including me)!
-Please be respectful.
-Please don’t bring religion into this — it doesn’t matter what you believe, we’re talking about what the ancient ___ believed (even if you’re pagan, do not regard this as your belief, rather as something other people once believed).
Current members:
Cynthia Beaufort: First year Ravenclaw
Bailey Glade: Third year Ravenclaw
Kayla Realma: First year Hufflepuff
Ava Winchet: First year Slytherin
Simon Kincaid: Third year Hufflepuff
Keith Moore: First year Gryffindor
Gwennifer Cadwaller: First year Slytherin
Aurora Griffith: First year Hufflepuff
Lucia Fox: Fourth year Hufflepuff
Hades Schweighöfer: Fourth year Hufflepuff
Please consider joining!
Last edited by Cynthia Beaufort on 30 Jan 2023, 01:18, edited 8 times in total.

A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.

Mythology Discussion Club OOC
i can't believe this hasn't blown up!!!
Name:
House: Bailey Glade
Year: third
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): i took a class a few years ago, i also read a ton, a large majority of which is mythology
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Posiden - i love water
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): i cant choose - Egyptian is really cool as well as the ones you listed
Favourite myth (a specific story): ahh um.. what's the one with posideon and defeating the Titans - not the persy jackson one, the actual one..
(Optional) Why you want to join: i love mythology of all sorts!
(Optional) Additional info: owl me if we have questions or comets!!!
also de we have an OOC Chat somewhere?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Mythology Discussion Club OOC
Bailey Glade wrote: 21 Dec 2022, 15:21 i can't believe this hasn't blown up!!!
Name:
House: Bailey Glade
Year: third
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): i took a class a few years ago, i also read a ton, a large majority of which is mythology
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Posiden - i love water
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): i cant choose - Egyptian is really cool as well as the ones you listed
Favourite myth (a specific story): ahh um.. what's the one with posideon and defeating the Titans - not the persy jackson one, the actual one..
(Optional) Why you want to join: i love mythology of all sorts!
(Optional) Additional info: owl me if we have questions or comets!!!
also de we have an OOC Chat somewhere?
Welcome! My favourite goddess is Nike/Victoria (not the brand) because who doesn’t love Victory?

A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.

Mythology Discussion Club OOC
Name: Kayla Realma
House: Hufflepoof
Year: first year
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): I haven't studied it per say, I just find it a reakly interesting topic and I read about it all the time!
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Nemesis😌
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): Greek and Roman
Favourite myth (a specific story): the story of Arachne challenging Athena...its sad but I really love it
(Optional) Why you want to join: I loveeee mythology! I read and watch it a lot :3
(Optional) Additional info: this club is amazing! :wow:

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]

Mythology Discussion Club OOC
Kayla Realma wrote: 22 Dec 2022, 10:55 Name: Kayla Realma
House: Hufflepoof
Year: first year
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): I haven't studied it per say, I just find it a reakly interesting topic and I read about it all the time!
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Nemesis😌
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): Greek and Roman
Favourite myth (a specific story): the story of Arachne challenging Athena...its sad but I really love it
(Optional) Why you want to join: I loveeee mythology! I read and watch it a lot :3
(Optional) Additional info: this club is amazing! :wow:
Welcome! Ofc, Nemesis… revenge is always sweet. And we all remember the fortune cookie scene from Heroes of Olympus. Anyways, glad to have you here!

A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.

Mythology Discussion Club OOC
Revenge will always be sweet✨
Is there an OOC chat? 👀

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]

Mythology Discussion Club OOC
Kayla Realma wrote: 22 Dec 2022, 11:21 Revenge will always be sweet✨
Is there an OOC chat? 👀
Yes… let me just create one… this club is ooc so that is the chat.

A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.

Mythology Discussion Club OOC
Sign up form:
Name: Ava Winchect
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): not really
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Athena!
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): green
Favourite myth (a specific story): er, idk
(Optional) Why you want to join: to learn more about myths and Athena
(Optional) Additional info: Hi

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

Mythology Discussion Club OOC
Sign up form:
Name: Simon Kincaid
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Third Yeear
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): A few things here and there, attended some shows at The Peter Harrison Planetarium at the Royal Observatory in my home-city of London
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Undecided
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc):Undecided, probably have heard mostly Greek
Favourite myth (a specific story): N/A but ready to learn some!
(Optional) Why you want to join: You don't see a lot of stars in the night sky in London. Would love to learn what's out there and what stories the ancient people told of the stars.

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])

Mythology Discussion Club OOC
Name: Keith Moore (Ki)
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): I'm beginning to study the Greek Gods for a :eyes: Project :eyes:
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Nyx- Goddess of Night, and other things
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): Greek
Favourite myth (a specific story): N/A
(Optional) Why you want to join: to learn and talk about them
(Optional) Additional info: My pronouns are in my signature


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him