Mythology Discussion Club OOC

Hii! I’m so sorry that this is delayed, I was on vacation. I will add you now. I will restart the discussion thread.

A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.

Mythology Discussion Club OOC
Name: Gwennifer Cadwaller
House:Slytherin
Year: 1st
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): I have read a lot of stories and books, I also did a lot of research into it and liked the Greek mythologies best.
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Poseidon
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): Greek, but Roman and Egyptian is good too.
Favourite myth (a specific story): Theseus( bc it was kinda messed up)
(Optional) Why you want to join: I just love the idea of disscussing abt mythologies bc nowadays it is very hard to come across a fan of mythologies by apparently some people kinda decided that mythologies were too “childish”.
I hope there’s still a spot for me to join!

Mythology Discussion Club OOC
Welcome!

A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.

Mythology Discussion Club OOC
Thank you

Mythology Discussion Club OOC
Name: Lucia Fox
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Fourth
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): All the Rick Riordan books xD Although I have read a lot of other mythology retellings too
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Athena or Hestia (I do actually need to find out more about Hestia)
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): Greek
Favourite myth (a specific story): I think probably Ariadne's life (Theseus, the minotaur, Dionysus, etc). I read a retelling a while ago and it was really good!

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│

Mythology Discussion Club OOC
Lucia Fox wrote: 20 Jan 2023, 08:22
Name: Lucia Fox
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Fourth
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): All the Rick Riordan books xD Although I have read a lot of other mythology retellings too
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Athena or Hestia (I do actually need to find out more about Hestia)
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): Greek
Favourite myth (a specific story): I think probably Ariadne's life (Theseus, the minotaur, Dionysus, etc). I read a retelling a while ago and it was really good!
Welcome! BTW this was mostly based on when we started to sprout mythology facts in the facts thread. But, yes, Hestia is a interesting goddess. I love how she lended her seat to Dionysus.

A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.

Mythology Discussion Club OOC
Sign up form:
Name: Aurora "Ro" Griffith
House: Huffle Badger
Year: 1st
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): I mean, I'm very knowledgeable in the subject, I get the Jeopardy questions on it right every time...
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Let's be honest, everyone had their flaws, but it's a close race between Artemis, Hestia and Hyperion...
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): Greek
Favourite myth (a specific story): The story of the son of Helios and how he died by driving his father Helios's chariot :'(
(Optional) Why you want to join: I love mythology and I love making my own too haha
(Optional) Additional info: Nothing else...

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY

Mythology Discussion Club OOC
Thank you Ro and welcome!

A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.

Mythology Discussion Club OOC
Welcome Ro!

Mythology Discussion Club OOC
Welcome

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi