19 Jan 2023, 15:48
A world of our own
Lol nice. I was about to say I thought you'd left us already! 
Also what kind of piano?
Also what kind of piano?
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
19 Jan 2023, 15:50
A world of our own
haha i did, and did my english, and then came back realizing i had more timeKim Sato wrote: 19 Jan 2023, 15:48 Lol nice. I was about to say I thought you'd left us already!
Also what kind of piano?
just piano lesson, i dunno what type
i guess classical piano? i have some competitions coming up so i'm a tad nervous
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Jan 2023, 15:51
A world of our own
Hah, see? We're soulmates... and soulsisters...
When I did piano lessons, I took classical too and went into competitions.
It IS nervewracking though.
I went all the way across states to join this one competition.
I don't remember much of it since I have a bad memory but I do remember there were like a couple hundred people competing and it was on this gigantic stage with a large piano in the middle of the room on the stage. Ahhhhh! I got a pin for coming in at #3. But I don't remember much of it at all.
Don't worry, you'll be fine! You'll get a great place too!
When I did piano lessons, I took classical too and went into competitions.
It IS nervewracking though.
I went all the way across states to join this one competition.
I don't remember much of it since I have a bad memory but I do remember there were like a couple hundred people competing and it was on this gigantic stage with a large piano in the middle of the room on the stage. Ahhhhh! I got a pin for coming in at #3. But I don't remember much of it at all.
Don't worry, you'll be fine! You'll get a great place too!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
19 Jan 2023, 15:54
A world of our own
hahaha we really are!!!Kim Sato wrote: 19 Jan 2023, 15:51 Hah, see? We're soulmates... and soulsisters...
When I did piano lessons, I took classical too and went into competitions.
It IS nervewracking though.
I went all the way across states to join this one competition.
I don't remember much of it since I have a bad memory but I do remember there were like a couple hundred people competing and it was on this gigantic stage with a large piano in the middle of the room on the stage. Ahhhhh! I got a pin for coming in at #3. But I don't remember much of it at all.
Don't worry, you'll be fine! You'll get a great place too!![]()
that's nuts, sounds really though
i do competitions, but aren't to serious about them
i like learning the music, and practicing, but competitions make me nervous
aww thanks you
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Jan 2023, 15:55
A world of our own
Same hahaha, I don't want to do competitions because then it makes you stressed!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
19 Jan 2023, 15:58
A world of our own
yepKim Sato wrote: 19 Jan 2023, 15:55 Same hahaha, I don't want to do competitions because then it makes you stressed!
but it's ok, i'll survive
i greatly dislike piano theory though
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Jan 2023, 15:58
A world of our own
Lol yes. Piano theory... I don't see the need in knowing it unless that's what you're into...
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
19 Jan 2023, 16:01
A world of our own
I don't know about piano theory, but i do like theoryBailey Glade wrote: 19 Jan 2023, 15:58yepKim Sato wrote: 19 Jan 2023, 15:55 Same hahaha, I don't want to do competitions because then it makes you stressed!
but it's ok, i'll survive
i greatly dislike piano theory though

Like music theory, it comes easy for me
Also Bai, are you doing piano exams orrr???
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
19 Jan 2023, 16:02
A world of our own
i AM NOT INTO ITKim Sato wrote: 19 Jan 2023, 15:58 Lol yes. Piano theory... I don't see the need in knowing it unless that's what you're into...
and i have a test for it coming up, with other people, and i'm missing taekwondo cause of it -sad- its just one day but stillll
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Jan 2023, 16:02
A world of our own
Fun! I like playing piano more...
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |