A world of our own ooc

Lol nice. I was about to say I thought you'd left us already! <3
Also what kind of piano?

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
Kim Sato wrote: 19 Jan 2023, 15:48 Lol nice. I was about to say I thought you'd left us already! <3
Also what kind of piano?
haha i did, and did my english, and then came back realizing i had more time

just piano lesson, i dunno what type :lol:
i guess classical piano? i have some competitions coming up so i'm a tad nervous

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
A world of our own ooc
Hah, see? We're soulmates... and soulsisters...
When I did piano lessons, I took classical too and went into competitions.
It IS nervewracking though.
I went all the way across states to join this one competition.

I don't remember much of it since I have a bad memory but I do remember there were like a couple hundred people competing and it was on this gigantic stage with a large piano in the middle of the room on the stage. Ahhhhh! I got a pin for coming in at #3. But I don't remember much of it at all.

Don't worry, you'll be fine! You'll get a great place too! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
Kim Sato wrote: 19 Jan 2023, 15:51 Hah, see? We're soulmates... and soulsisters...
When I did piano lessons, I took classical too and went into competitions.
It IS nervewracking though.
I went all the way across states to join this one competition.

I don't remember much of it since I have a bad memory but I do remember there were like a couple hundred people competing and it was on this gigantic stage with a large piano in the middle of the room on the stage. Ahhhhh! I got a pin for coming in at #3. But I don't remember much of it at all.

Don't worry, you'll be fine! You'll get a great place too! <3
hahaha we really are!!!
that's nuts, sounds really though
i do competitions, but aren't to serious about them
i like learning the music, and practicing, but competitions make me nervous

aww thanks you <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
A world of our own ooc
Same hahaha, I don't want to do competitions because then it makes you stressed!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
Kim Sato wrote: 19 Jan 2023, 15:55 Same hahaha, I don't want to do competitions because then it makes you stressed!
yep

but it's ok, i'll survive


i greatly dislike piano theory though

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
A world of our own ooc
Lol yes. Piano theory... I don't see the need in knowing it unless that's what you're into...

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Jan 2023, 15:58
Kim Sato wrote: 19 Jan 2023, 15:55 Same hahaha, I don't want to do competitions because then it makes you stressed!
yep

but it's ok, i'll survive


i greatly dislike piano theory though
I don't know about piano theory, but i do like theory👀
Like music theory, it comes easy for me :P
Also Bai, are you doing piano exams orrr???👀

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
Kim Sato wrote: 19 Jan 2023, 15:58 Lol yes. Piano theory... I don't see the need in knowing it unless that's what you're into...
i AM NOT INTO IT

and i have a test for it coming up, with other people, and i'm missing taekwondo cause of it -sad- its just one day but stillll

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
A world of our own ooc
Fun! I like playing piano more...

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY