30 Nov 2022, 18:02
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-63

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
30 Nov 2022, 18:05
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-64
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
30 Nov 2022, 18:11
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-65
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
30 Nov 2022, 18:39
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-66
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
30 Nov 2022, 18:43
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-67
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
30 Nov 2022, 18:56
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-68
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
30 Nov 2022, 18:59
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Hey Ava!!
-70
-70
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
30 Nov 2022, 19:12
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-71
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
30 Nov 2022, 19:26
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-70
color | #4b4b4b | Margaux Troyller
The writer doesn't speak very good English...