Back 6349 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-41

Trust your own instincts and follow your heart
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-42

I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-43 | Hello Harris!

Trust your own instincts and follow your heart
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-44 Hi Kathy!

I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-45 | I just forgot we already started a conversation earlier xD. Same here, feels weird when doing before-hogwarts rp! We need to hide so many things OOC but in IC it's right.

Trust your own instincts and follow your heart
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-46 Yeah. I mean, technically, as of right now, nobody knows who we are. We're just three first years on the train

I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-47

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-46

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-47

I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-48 | That's right, Harris! Sorry for the late reply

Trust your own instincts and follow your heart
Back 6349 / 10331