30 Nov 2022, 00:20
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-15
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
30 Nov 2022, 03:26
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-16
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
30 Nov 2022, 03:30
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-17
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
30 Nov 2022, 03:47
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-19
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
30 Nov 2022, 03:53
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-18
Zander's Chocolate Frog Trade | Ency
Stamina: 8 Evasion: 6 Strength: 8 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 6 Accuracy: 5
30 Nov 2022, 03:54
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-19
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
30 Nov 2022, 04:50
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Gosh! I've never been called a True Snake before!
-21
-21
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
30 Nov 2022, 04:53
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-22 | I don't know but with your character info, I am starting to fantasise that you might be the Slytherin heir xD
Trust your own instincts and follow your heart