⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
ORDERING! EDIT: Er...if I'm allowed to...unless I misunderstood something... >_>;
EDITEDIT: YES I DID, EXCUSE ME, PLEASE
EDITEDIT: YES I DID, EXCUSE ME, PLEASE
Last edited by Jack Burnett on 28 Nov 2022, 03:17, edited 2 times in total.
PC: Jack Burnett | iNPC: Ginyami Midorimori
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
It’s not open yet I think
A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
It's not open and it opens at random times! So I'd recommend just checking back to see if anything was posted in the thread by Pea or not. If you are on the ping list she will ping both discord and also owls as well as here in this thread too. And when it's open she will post a post saying that her shop is open.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Added Sirin Liu and Andre to the ping list- also removing Quinn.
Although I am thinking of doing what Roro did with her shop where I will post a specific time of shop opening, so everyone has a chance.
I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Please add me to the ping list!
STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4 WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6 |
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊 ❝ the end of beginnings |
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
May I be added to the ping list as well please?

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
may I be added to the ping list?
| AYUNA G. BAUDELAIRE | first year. ravenclaw STA 6 • EVA 6 • STR 5 • WIS 7 • ARC 4 • ACC 7 |
❝ | WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS, MAKE LEMONADE |
❞ |
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
I wanna be on the ping list! Please?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Everyone's added to the ping list
I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]