29 Nov 2022, 14:02
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-100 | That's great Harris! So, I consider spending my memorable train journey with you both!
Trust your own instincts and follow your heart
29 Nov 2022, 14:03
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
0 Slytherpuff for the win!! Hope to see you there!
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
29 Nov 2022, 14:23
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-1 | SLYTHERPUFF WINS! Same here
Trust your own instincts and follow your heart
29 Nov 2022, 14:24
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-2

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
29 Nov 2022, 14:24
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-3
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
29 Nov 2022, 14:27
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-2
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
29 Nov 2022, 14:28
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-3
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
29 Nov 2022, 14:38
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-5

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
29 Nov 2022, 14:40
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-6
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...