Back 6338 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-86

💛
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-87

I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-88

💛
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-89

I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-88

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-89

I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-90

💛
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-91

I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-90

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-91

I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
Back 6338 / 10331