29 Nov 2022, 13:06
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-86

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
29 Nov 2022, 13:09
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-87
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
29 Nov 2022, 13:09
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-88

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
29 Nov 2022, 13:11
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-89
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
29 Nov 2022, 13:12
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-88
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌 |
29 Nov 2022, 13:13
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-89
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
29 Nov 2022, 13:19
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-90

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
29 Nov 2022, 13:22
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-91
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
29 Nov 2022, 13:27
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-90
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌 |
29 Nov 2022, 13:27
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-91
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000