28 Nov 2022, 23:29
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-52
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
28 Nov 2022, 23:49
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-51
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌 |
29 Nov 2022, 01:05
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-52
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
29 Nov 2022, 01:11
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-53
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
29 Nov 2022, 01:46
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-55
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
29 Nov 2022, 01:50
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-57
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
29 Nov 2022, 01:53
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-59
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...