Back 6329 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-34

πŸ’›
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-35

I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-34

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-35

πŸ’›
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-36

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-35

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-36

I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-35 best of luck! i'm heading out again

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-36 Thanks! Bye!

I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-37 we don’t need luck, we are amazing!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 6329 / 10331