28 Nov 2022, 20:06
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-34

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| β’β β’β β’β β’β β’β β’β β’β β’β β’ |
28 Nov 2022, 20:21
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-35
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
28 Nov 2022, 20:45
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-34
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notβ
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
28 Nov 2022, 20:46
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-35

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| β’β β’β β’β β’β β’β β’β β’β β’β β’ |
28 Nov 2022, 20:47
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-35
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notβ
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
28 Nov 2022, 20:47
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-36
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
28 Nov 2022, 20:47
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-35 best of luck! i'm heading out again
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notβ
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
28 Nov 2022, 20:49
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-36 Thanks! Bye!
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
28 Nov 2022, 20:49
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-37 we donβt need luck, we are amazing!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)