26 Nov 2022, 19:14
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-78
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
26 Nov 2022, 19:14
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-77
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
26 Nov 2022, 19:14
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-78
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
26 Nov 2022, 19:15
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-77
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
26 Nov 2022, 19:16
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-78
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
26 Nov 2022, 19:25
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-79

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
26 Nov 2022, 19:37
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-80
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
26 Nov 2022, 19:49
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-81
I relate to Tinkerbelle because she needs attention or she dies....
26 Nov 2022, 19:59
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-82

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
26 Nov 2022, 20:09
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-81
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade