Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!

I know! <3 <3 <3
I am happy about this! But we need to do a few IC threads too!

Because even though we're really close OOC-wise and plot-wise, IC I don't think Kim's ever had a thread with Shiro before. The only time he's ever seen him too has been during that prank club thread and even then it was only for a brief millisecond. Thankfully, Kim will recognize him though because he has a partial photographic memory and remembers people's faces, although it might take him a few minutes to remember their names. I have all these relationships planned out for Kim and have discussed them OOC with people but IC I still have to do the work to make it happen!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Kim Sato wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 23:06 I know! <3 <3 <3
I am happy about this! But we need to do a few IC threads too!

Because even though we're really close OOC-wise and plot-wise, IC I don't think Kim's ever had a thread with Shiro before. The only time he's ever seen him too has been during that prank club thread and even then it was only for a brief millisecond. Thankfully, Kim will recognize him though because he has a partial photographic memory and remembers people's faces, although it might take him a few minutes to remember their names. I have all these relationships planned out for Kim and have discussed them OOC with people but IC I still have to do the work to make it happen!
We do need a few IC threads. We have one so far. <3 <3

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Wait we do?! Other than the prank thread one, was there another one?
Oh wait the one you recently started that I still have to post in.
Never mind.
Ack, I have so much to do, gonna do a bunch of posts hopefully tomorrow.
I don't think I have to go anywhere tomorrow.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Drops link and goes to nap.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Damion White wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 23:11 Drops link and goes to nap.
OHHHH YAY!!!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Yeah I still have to post there...
-flops over-
It's where Shiro shows that he has a crush on Kim.
-smirks-

Also, I know this is the Fashion Club OOC chat but since not a lot of people from the club are really posting in it, we can go ahead and chat about anything until we get active members who chat and post in this section. Can't let this thread go to waste after all! I don't think many members posted in Fashion Club yet.
Last edited by Kim Sato on 25 Nov 2022, 23:15, edited 1 time in total.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Kim Sato wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 23:13 Yeah I still have to post there...
-flops over-
It's where Shiro shows that he has a crush on Kim.
-smirks-
Yes. He found Kim handsome when they met for the Prank Club.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
:snake: :snowflake: <3
Last edited by Kim Sato on 25 Nov 2022, 23:15, edited 2 times in total.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
<3 <3

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
I mean, it makes sense. Kim's going to get Lovely Creature later on.
Since he'll get it later on, essentially he would have had it his entire life as it's a lifetime thing.
Even though he didn't have the ability from the beginning, IC-wise he would have.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY