Back 6253 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

45 I'm good, you? When is Irina`s IC detention?

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
44 I’m okay too! I don’t know, I’m waiting for Pei to tell me! The IC detention will supposedly occur at the 10th November though…

❦✾❦ Irina Meyer Sousa ❦✾❦
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
You'll be scraping pigeon poop off the quidditch training pitch

43

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
42 *horror face* You think? Eeeik…no please!!

❦✾❦ Irina Meyer Sousa ❦✾❦
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
43

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
42

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
41

❦✾❦ Irina Meyer Sousa ❦✾❦
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
40

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
39

❦✾❦ Irina Meyer Sousa ❦✾❦
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
40

Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Back 6253 / 10331