Pet Club OOC

Welcome!! :DDD <3

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]

Pet Club OOC
Name: Oliver Brown
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1st
Pet ( In real life ): I have 4 Shitzu's [ Princess, Prince, Sirius and Daisy ], 1 Half Jack Terrier Half Dalmatian [ Rex ], a french bulldog [ Linus ] and a pug [ Peanut ]

Metamorphagus | Ability | Ability
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 9
Obnoxiously Strong | Ability | Ability | Ability
Oliver Brown

Pet Club OOC
Lily Blaze wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 07:29
Oliver Brown wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 07:26
Name: Oliver Brown
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1st
Pet ( In real life ): I have 4 Shitzu's [ Princess, Prince, Sirius and Daisy ], 1 Half Jack Terrier Half Dalmatian [ Rex ], a french bulldog [ Linus ] and a pug [ Peanut ]


You have a French Bulldog? Same! Welcome to club!


:DDD

Metamorphagus | Ability | Ability
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 9
Obnoxiously Strong | Ability | Ability | Ability
Oliver Brown

Pet Club OOC
Name: Gavin Faulkner
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1
Pets: I have a shih tzu poodle named Teddy (full name Teddy Bear). He's an almost 9-year-old rescue that we got when he was 7. I also have two yellow belly slider turtles, the smaller being named Jumbo and the larger being named Tiny. I've had them for several years now and they've gone through 2 moves at least.

Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."

Pet Club OOC
Wooo welcome to the club everyone who is new! I love seeing new people join all the time! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Pet Club OOC
Welcome!!! :DDD <3

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]

Pet Club OOC
-nodsnods-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Pet Club OOC
Name: =Mount Evermist
House: Slytherin
Year: first year
Pets name: Silver tails
Type of pet: Mist Hopper

Mount EverMist