24 Nov 2022, 18:32
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-19
Charlie Jacobsen | shop | | ❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞ |
24 Nov 2022, 18:56
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-18
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
24 Nov 2022, 19:07
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-17
Last edited by Charlie Jacobsen on 24 Nov 2022, 19:21, edited 1 time in total.
Charlie Jacobsen | shop | | ❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞ |
24 Nov 2022, 19:10
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
(It should actually be down one, to -17)
If it can't be changed, -18. If it can, -16.
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
24 Nov 2022, 19:13
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-15 it can be, you can edit posts
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
24 Nov 2022, 19:15
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Thank you, I was just wondering whether it would be allowed in the context of the game specifically. Like, "What's said is said, you made a mistake that shall not be rectified."
-14
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
24 Nov 2022, 19:16
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Yes!Gavin Faulkner wrote: 24 Nov 2022, 19:15Thank you, I was just wondering whether it would be allowed in the context of the game specifically. Like, "What's said is said, you made a mistake that shall not be rectified."
-14
-13
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
24 Nov 2022, 19:21
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-12
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
24 Nov 2022, 19:22
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-11 whoops I’m tired
Charlie Jacobsen | shop | | ❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞ |
24 Nov 2022, 19:27
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Understandable, happens to the best of us.
-10
-10
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."