19 Nov 2022, 18:57
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-45
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
19 Nov 2022, 18:58
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-46

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
19 Nov 2022, 18:58
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-47
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
19 Nov 2022, 19:01
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-48

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
19 Nov 2022, 19:01
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-49
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
19 Nov 2022, 19:02
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-51
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
19 Nov 2022, 19:03
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-53

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |