19 Nov 2022, 17:04
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-35

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
19 Nov 2022, 17:04
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-36 hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii people
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
19 Nov 2022, 17:08
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-37 hi Simon, saw your reply! Will try to post as soon as I can xD

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
19 Nov 2022, 17:11
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-38 cool cool! hi Quillpal. how's the weekend going for you?
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
19 Nov 2022, 17:35
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-40 hi hi Roots
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
19 Nov 2022, 17:39
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-39
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
19 Nov 2022, 17:40
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-40
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
19 Nov 2022, 17:40
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-39
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
19 Nov 2022, 17:40
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-40
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...