Back 6138 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-3

I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-4

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-5

I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-6

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-7

I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-8 hi hi, all!

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-9 Hi, Simon! How are you?

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-10 tired but doing well. You?

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-11

I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-12

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 6138 / 10331