18 Nov 2022, 00:17
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
0 ahhh, good job, ladies!
| Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 | Check out my shop! | No sport |
| RO'S ENCY | "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" | ROKS'S ENCY |
18 Nov 2022, 00:18
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
We did it, go Slytherpuffs!
I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
18 Nov 2022, 00:18
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
*victory dance* We win!
| Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 | Check out my shop! | No sport |
| RO'S ENCY | "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" | ROKS'S ENCY |
18 Nov 2022, 00:19
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Hahaha, yes!
I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
18 Nov 2022, 00:19
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
With almost no competition! Great work!
| Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 | Check out my shop! | No sport |
| RO'S ENCY | "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" | ROKS'S ENCY |
18 Nov 2022, 00:21
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
We're that lucky I guess
I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
18 Nov 2022, 00:22
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Yeah! We should start over though
| Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 | Check out my shop! | No sport |
| RO'S ENCY | "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" | ROKS'S ENCY |
18 Nov 2022, 00:43
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Yeah, we did it!
-1
-1
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
18 Nov 2022, 00:44
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
0
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade