Back 6065 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

23

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
24

𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖 𝕄𝕪𝕖𝕣𝕤
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
23

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
24

"Oh Gods, I set the water on fire again."
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 11 | Accuracy: 7
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
23

I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
22

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
23

𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖 𝕄𝕪𝕖𝕣𝕤
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
22

If you do not want people breaking your heart then don't give them a heart to break.
Sta: 7 | Eva: 12 | Wis: 9 | Str: 5 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 8
^ THIRD YEAR STATS (do not apply to current broom race ^)
Hex code: #ec5a41 | Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
21

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
22

𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖 𝕄𝕪𝕖𝕣𝕤
Back 6065 / 10331