16 Nov 2022, 02:30
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
57, ha..... contrary for the sake of contrary or selfish contrary because you think it's a reply for you?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
16 Nov 2022, 02:30
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
56
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
16 Nov 2022, 02:32
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
57
Charlie Jacobsen | shop | | ❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞ |
16 Nov 2022, 02:33
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
55, okay, and you wouldn't have been wrong if the other
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
16 Nov 2022, 02:34
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
54. I know... your prior post said as much... if it was not for me, why say no promises?
The magic is real.
16 Nov 2022, 02:35
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
53 true true. I fear I'm half asleep. Still, I'm determined to get this done!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
16 Nov 2022, 02:35
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
52... then go to it and then get some sleep...will see you later this week... I hope!
Waves to @Rita Su!! I love that you joined the Flash mob!
Waves to @Rita Su!! I love that you joined the Flash mob!
The magic is real.
16 Nov 2022, 02:37
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
51 have a busy week ahead?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
16 Nov 2022, 02:38
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
50. I am in trial prep. I detest trials during Thanksgiving. People's minds are elsewhere.
The magic is real.