12 Nov 2022, 18:42
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
67

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
12 Nov 2022, 18:43
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
68
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
12 Nov 2022, 18:43
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
67
"Love or Money ? Money of course !"
- Speak in #ffffff
12 Nov 2022, 18:43
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
66

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
12 Nov 2022, 18:43
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
65
"Love or Money ? Money of course !"
- Speak in #ffffff
12 Nov 2022, 18:44
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
64

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
12 Nov 2022, 18:45
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
65
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
12 Nov 2022, 18:46
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
64
I relate to Tinkerbelle because she needs attention or she dies....
12 Nov 2022, 18:49
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
63

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
12 Nov 2022, 18:51
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
64
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade