Back 5989 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

25

"Love or Money ? Money of course !"

- Speak in #ffffff
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
26


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
25

"Love or Money ? Money of course !"

- Speak in #ffffff
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
24

💛
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
25


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
24

Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
23

💛
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
22

Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
23

𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖 𝕄𝕪𝕖𝕣𝕤
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
22

Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
Back 5989 / 10331