8 Nov 2022, 19:21
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-2
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
8 Nov 2022, 19:22
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-3

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
8 Nov 2022, 19:22
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-2
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
8 Nov 2022, 19:29
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-3
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
8 Nov 2022, 19:29
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-1
Lily Brown you should have been -2
Lily Brown you should have been -2
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
8 Nov 2022, 19:36
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-2
"Love or Money ? Money of course !"
- Speak in #ffffff
8 Nov 2022, 19:37
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-3
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
8 Nov 2022, 19:39
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-4
"Love or Money ? Money of course !"
- Speak in #ffffff
8 Nov 2022, 19:46
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-5

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |