8 Nov 2022, 15:37
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
6 that's great!!
πππ£π£ππ ππͺππ£π€
8 Nov 2022, 15:38
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
7 yes!!! I feel like my writing is better when I donβt just focus on writing, but multi task
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notβ
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
8 Nov 2022, 15:43
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
8 Oh- that's amazing! I look really messy when I try to fix my hair but when I don't, it naturally becomes beautiful. That's what's annoying when I need to go out urgently and my hair is messy- I mean- really messy.
πππ£π£ππ ππͺππ£π€
8 Nov 2022, 15:46
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
9 thatβs understandable. Iβve gotten way better at doing a high high ponytail, for Taekwondo, and thatβs about the only time my hair looks good for long periods of time. That or when itβs slicked back in a low bun.
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notβ
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
8 Nov 2022, 16:15
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
10 wow, the style is interesting
πππ£π£ππ ππͺππ£π€
8 Nov 2022, 16:23
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
11
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
8 Nov 2022, 16:32
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
10
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
8 Nov 2022, 16:50
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
9

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| β’β β’β β’β β’β β’β β’β β’β β’β β’ |
8 Nov 2022, 17:15
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
10
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
8 Nov 2022, 17:34
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
11
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notβ
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade