Back 5970 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

6 that's great!!

π•‚π•’π•£π•£π•šπ•– 𝕄π•ͺ𝕖𝕣𝕀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
7 yes!!! I feel like my writing is better when I don’t just focus on writing, but multi task

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
8 Oh- that's amazing! I look really messy when I try to fix my hair but when I don't, it naturally becomes beautiful. That's what's annoying when I need to go out urgently and my hair is messy- I mean- really messy.

π•‚π•’π•£π•£π•šπ•– 𝕄π•ͺ𝕖𝕣𝕀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
9 that’s understandable. I’ve gotten way better at doing a high high ponytail, for Taekwondo, and that’s about the only time my hair looks good for long periods of time. That or when it’s slicked back in a low bun.

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
10 wow, the style is interesting :)

π•‚π•’π•£π•£π•šπ•– 𝕄π•ͺ𝕖𝕣𝕀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
11


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
10

Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
9

πŸ’›
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
10

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
11

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 5970 / 10331