7 Nov 2022, 17:45
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-75

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
7 Nov 2022, 17:49
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-76
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
7 Nov 2022, 17:51
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-77

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
7 Nov 2022, 17:52
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-78
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
7 Nov 2022, 18:04
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-79
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
7 Nov 2022, 18:06
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-79

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
7 Nov 2022, 18:09
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-80
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...