Back 5863 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

YAYYY 0

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
1

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
0

💛
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
1

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
2

“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
3

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
4

“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
5

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
6 I missed the winning of Gryffinclaw again :S

𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖 𝕄𝕪𝕖𝕣𝕤
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
7

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5863 / 10331