30 Oct 2022, 13:04
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
51 hello, Simon! How are you?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
30 Oct 2022, 13:04
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
50

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
30 Oct 2022, 13:04
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
49 doing alright, and yourself?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Oct 2022, 13:04
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
50 Doing good! Just bored
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
30 Oct 2022, 13:05
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
51
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌 |
30 Oct 2022, 13:05
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
50 I'm attempting a reply
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Oct 2022, 13:07
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
51 I'm attempting homework but don't feel like writing a 300 + word rpg for the flipendo
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
30 Oct 2022, 13:07
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
52 ah homework
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌 |
30 Oct 2022, 13:08
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
53 yeah. I'm lazy and don't feel like doing it
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
30 Oct 2022, 13:08
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
52 what is homework?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)