✓ Did homework but received no house points

Description of the problem:
I did my homework for DADA, but I didn't receive any house points. When I first received it, I figured they'd add house points sooner or later. A few hours have passed already and no house points have been awarded.

Reducio
Image posted by the member

Image posted by the member

And Hufflepuff did not receive any points.
Image posted by the member

Image posted by the member


Brower/device used: Chrome
Last edited by Sophie Verlice on 1 Oct 2022, 01:28, edited 2 times in total.

If you do not want people breaking your heart then don't give them a heart to break.
Sta: 7 | Eva: 12 | Wis: 9 | Str: 5 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 8
^ THIRD YEAR STATS (do not apply to current broom race ^)
Hex code: #ec5a41 | Ency Link

✓ Did homework but received no house points
Is it a homework available for your current year (2nd)?

If you do a lower-year homework (in this case 1st), it won't be automatically added and therefore you must contact the professor instead to earn the point(s).

Having eyes, but not seeing beauty; having ears, but not hearing music; having minds, but not perceiving truth; having hearts that are never moved and therefore never set on fire - these are the things to fear.

✓ Did homework but received no house points
No, it's homework for my first year.

But the weird thing is, when I did homework for my first year for Charms, I still received the points. Same with Herbology.

If you do not want people breaking your heart then don't give them a heart to break.
Sta: 7 | Eva: 12 | Wis: 9 | Str: 5 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 8
^ THIRD YEAR STATS (do not apply to current broom race ^)
Hex code: #ec5a41 | Ency Link

✓ Did homework but received no house points
Sophie Verlice wrote: 30 Sep 2022, 04:27 No, it's homework for my first year.

But the weird thing is, when I did homework for my first year for Charms, I still received the points. Same with Herbology.
To my best understanding, the professors gave them immediately. It's never an automated process and still, it's best to contact the prof of said class.

Having eyes, but not seeing beauty; having ears, but not hearing music; having minds, but not perceiving truth; having hearts that are never moved and therefore never set on fire - these are the things to fear.

✓ Did homework but received no house points
Marius Brown wrote: 30 Sep 2022, 05:05
Sophie Verlice wrote: 30 Sep 2022, 04:27 No, it's homework for my first year.

But the weird thing is, when I did homework for my first year for Charms, I still received the points. Same with Herbology.
To my best understanding, the professors gave them immediately. It's never an automated process and still, it's best to contact the prof of said class.
Do I contact the professor of DADA or the professor who graded me?

If you do not want people breaking your heart then don't give them a heart to break.
Sta: 7 | Eva: 12 | Wis: 9 | Str: 5 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 8
^ THIRD YEAR STATS (do not apply to current broom race ^)
Hex code: #ec5a41 | Ency Link

✓ Did homework but received no house points
The DADA prof.

Having eyes, but not seeing beauty; having ears, but not hearing music; having minds, but not perceiving truth; having hearts that are never moved and therefore never set on fire - these are the things to fear.

✓ Did homework but received no house points
Alright, I contacted the DADA professor and the points should be coming in soon. :)

If you do not want people breaking your heart then don't give them a heart to break.
Sta: 7 | Eva: 12 | Wis: 9 | Str: 5 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 8
^ THIRD YEAR STATS (do not apply to current broom race ^)
Hex code: #ec5a41 | Ency Link