⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
everyone goes crazy for pea's art ngl
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Thanks Op :3
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Yeah and I always seem to be asleep or in class when it’s open
| SIENNA LENOIR | OLIVE ADAIR STA 8 • EVA 8 • STR 1 • WIS 5 • ARC 4 • ACC 9 |
❝ | I GET LOST IN MY OWN HEAD |
❞ |
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
LOL I CANT MATH as you know
thanks pei!And @kayla realma I have received your payment!! Thank you
I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Hello @Kim Sato! here is your order! thank you so much!
Hi @Regina Miller!! your order is here!! Thank you for your order!!
Reducio

Hi @Regina Miller!! your order is here!! Thank you for your order!!
Reducio

I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Thank you dear Chickpea!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
My portrait order that I won from the raffle...
**Name:** Kim Sato
**Year:** Second
**Background Colour:** The green color that you used for Hanako's portrait
**Pet:** Same snake as the one on the banner (adding a pet will be an additional charge depending on the pet, price ranges from 5 sickle to 10 sickle)
**Name/No name:** No name
**Photo Reference:** Let's go with this one. But can you use the hair style from the 2nd picture?
If you think it won't work as well though, we can just go full on with the first picture.
The one where he's wearing white.
https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg- ... 6283481-lq
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3e/7e/4b/3e7e ... 0c447e.jpg
**Frame Size/Ratio:** Size that you'd use as HIO pfp.
But if you could make me 2, one that's the size of the pfp and one that's a normal size (as I might want to use it at some point as a 'banner' as well). If that works?
**Outfit Reference:** Any of the 3 clothing outfits that the 3 pictures I gave you are wearing!
**Special Character Traits:** Blue eyes/Blond hair
**Method of Contact:** Discord please!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH THANK YOUUUUUUUUPea Elena Fowl wrote: 21 Sep 2022, 19:20 Hello @Kim Sato! here is your order! thank you so much!
Reducio
Hi @Regina Miller!! your order is here!! Thank you for your order!!
Reducio
| sta • 9 | eva • 11 | str • 4 VICIOUS⠀PREDATOR wis • 12 | arc • 11 | acc • 12 | Prodigal DADA | Perfectionist | TP THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS LC | Nonverbal | ability |
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Hi @maggie hawkins, @anastasia varney, @lily blaze, @kayla realma
I have to apologise for taking so long to finish yall order~ because I am currenly moving to a new country and didn’t realize it would take so much of my time irl
so again, sorry guys but I will do your orders as soon as I am settled.
I have to apologise for taking so long to finish yall order~ because I am currenly moving to a new country and didn’t realize it would take so much of my time irl
so again, sorry guys but I will do your orders as soon as I am settled.
I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
No problem at all Pea! Take your time getting settled =)
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |