Food Game
Beans in Tomato sauce

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
Food Game
Eggs from your backyard
sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 6 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀AthenaPedia • SHOP
ability | Sixth Sense | ability
Food Game
Toast

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
Food Game
turkey
sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 6 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀AthenaPedia • SHOP
ability | Sixth Sense | ability
Food Game
yakisoba!
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 5 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 4 | Arcane Power: 9 | Accuracy: 7
Food Game
Apples
sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 5 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀Cara Smalley •SHOP
ability | perfectionist | calming presence
Food Game
Spaghetti
Jannette Applebottom
"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree..."
"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree..."