10 Sep 2022, 16:45
A world of our own
Yeah true i don't either :')
"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
10 Sep 2022, 17:06
A world of our own
Colin would use them to tell stories to others!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
10 Sep 2022, 17:09
A world of our own
That sounds cool!
They can be like scary stories whenever an rp has a campfire part or something
"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
10 Sep 2022, 19:56
A world of our own
Taking a break for my thumb now...
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
10 Sep 2022, 22:24
A world of our own
Name: Aurora Griffith
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: Ro, not many people actually call me Aurora. Sometimes people suck at pronouncing it
Why are you joining?: Because I've been here for the shortest time ever and I feel a little lonely
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: Ro, not many people actually call me Aurora. Sometimes people suck at pronouncing it
Why are you joining?: Because I've been here for the shortest time ever and I feel a little lonely
| Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 | Check out my shop! | No sport |
| RO'S ENCY | "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" | ROKS'S ENCY |
11 Sep 2022, 01:10
A world of our own
Aurora Griffith wrote: 10 Sep 2022, 22:24 Name: Aurora Griffith
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: Ro, not many people actually call me Aurora. Sometimes people suck at pronouncing it
Why are you joining?: Because I've been here for the shortest time ever and I feel a little lonely
Ro Ro row your boat,
gently 'cross the lake;
thunder, lightning, pounding rain,
hope your boat don't break!
Why are you participating in a dance battle in the duelling hall?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
11 Sep 2022, 10:19
A world of our own
Welcome ro! We're all friends here! I hope you don't feel lonely anymoreAurora Griffith wrote: 10 Sep 2022, 22:24 Name: Aurora Griffith
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: Ro, not many people actually call me Aurora. Sometimes people suck at pronouncing it
Why are you joining?: Because I've been here for the shortest time ever and I feel a little lonely
"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
11 Sep 2022, 13:09
A world of our own
Thank you!
| Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 | Check out my shop! | No sport |
| RO'S ENCY | "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" | ROKS'S ENCY |
11 Sep 2022, 14:44
A world of our own
HI EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |