A world of our own ooc

Kim Sato wrote: 10 Sep 2022, 16:25
Freya Augustus wrote: 10 Sep 2022, 06:49 I wanna use them too!! They sound too cool to not be used✨
Exactly!!!!
I don't know how I'd use them on HiO though...
Yeah true i don't either :')

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
Colin would use them to tell stories to others!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
A world of our own ooc
Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Sep 2022, 17:06 Colin would use them to tell stories to others!
That sounds cool! :D
They can be like scary stories whenever an rp has a campfire part or something :P

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
Lily Blaze wrote: 10 Sep 2022, 17:11 I’m good! How are you (and everyone else)?
Taking a break for my thumb now...

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
Name: Aurora Griffith
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: Ro, not many people actually call me Aurora. Sometimes people suck at pronouncing it
Why are you joining?: Because I've been here for the shortest time ever and I feel a little lonely

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY
A world of our own ooc
Aurora Griffith wrote: 10 Sep 2022, 22:24 Name: Aurora Griffith
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: Ro, not many people actually call me Aurora. Sometimes people suck at pronouncing it
Why are you joining?: Because I've been here for the shortest time ever and I feel a little lonely

Ro Ro row your boat,
gently 'cross the lake;
thunder, lightning, pounding rain,
hope your boat don't break!



Why are you participating in a dance battle in the duelling hall?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
A world of our own ooc
Aurora Griffith wrote: 10 Sep 2022, 22:24 Name: Aurora Griffith
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: Ro, not many people actually call me Aurora. Sometimes people suck at pronouncing it
Why are you joining?: Because I've been here for the shortest time ever and I feel a little lonely
Welcome ro! We're all friends here! I hope you don't feel lonely anymore <3

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
Thank you! :)

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY
A world of our own ooc
Aurora Griffith wrote: 11 Sep 2022, 13:09 Thank you! :)
Anytime! :D

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
HI EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him