A world of our own ooc

Thanks Kim!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
A world of our own ooc
Kim Sato wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 16:49
Keith Moore wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 15:57 I'm good. I'm looking for a new rp to join, but I don't have any ideas yet. So I'm waiting for some ideas.
How is everyone doing?
You can always search for things to do in this thread on a regular basis! I linked my own topic there that I'm doing with Elsian. It's for first years and anyone else who might want to join! No limits!!!

@Bailey Glade, @Colin McCoire - You two too!

Pretty much everyone and anyone can participate in this! Trust me it'll be a lot of fun!
I’ll add it to my list!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
A world of our own ooc
Keith Moore wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 16:52 Thanks Kim!
Np! I aim to get the word out for the thread as much as I can!
We need some people involved!!!
So far no one has posted ; ; although I'm kinda happy atm since that means less posts I owe.
LMAO.

But we do want some people involved!
So tell all your friends, advertise etc... ahahahaha xD
Bailey Glade wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 16:53 I’ll add it to my list!!
Woooo! Thank you! Can't wait to see!
Bailey Glade wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 16:45 Aww thanks 💙💙💙
Of course! Lots of hugs for you!!!!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
Whoa. You mean I finally get to RP with the famous Keith Moore!

<3

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
A world of our own ooc
I'm not famous, but I do want to do a new RP, @Colin McCoire


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
A world of our own ooc
:fire: :fire: :fire:

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
A world of our own ooc
:eyes:
Last edited by Kim Sato on 9 Sep 2022, 17:08, edited 2 times in total.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
:eyes:


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
A world of our own ooc
:eyes:
Lily Blaze wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 17:07 I got a map!
Grats!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY