9 Sep 2022, 16:52
A world of our own
Thanks Kim!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
9 Sep 2022, 16:53
A world of our own
I’ll add it to my list!!Kim Sato wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 16:49Keith Moore wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 15:57 I'm good. I'm looking for a new rp to join, but I don't have any ideas yet. So I'm waiting for some ideas.
How is everyone doing?You can always search for things to do in this thread on a regular basis! I linked my own topic there that I'm doing with Elsian. It's for first years and anyone else who might want to join! No limits!!!
@Bailey Glade, @Colin McCoire - You two too!
Pretty much everyone and anyone can participate in this! Trust me it'll be a lot of fun!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
9 Sep 2022, 16:56
A world of our own
Np! I aim to get the word out for the thread as much as I can!
We need some people involved!!!
So far no one has posted ; ; although I'm kinda happy atm since that means less posts I owe.
LMAO.
But we do want some people involved!
So tell all your friends, advertise etc... ahahahaha xD
Woooo! Thank you! Can't wait to see!
Of course! Lots of hugs for you!!!!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
9 Sep 2022, 17:03
A world of our own
Whoa. You mean I finally get to RP with the famous Keith Moore!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
9 Sep 2022, 17:04
A world of our own
I'm not famous, but I do want to do a new RP, @Colin McCoire
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
9 Sep 2022, 17:06
A world of our own
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
9 Sep 2022, 17:06
A world of our own
?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
9 Sep 2022, 17:07
A world of our own
Last edited by Kim Sato on 9 Sep 2022, 17:08, edited 2 times in total.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
9 Sep 2022, 17:08
A world of our own
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
9 Sep 2022, 17:08
A world of our own
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
