Back 4786 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-38 she's still in Simon's heart and on his mind :)

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-37 What has been happening here!?

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-38 nothing here, just looking up pics for my dNPCs

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-37 OK. I already have a pic for one of mine.

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-38 nice. Simon's eventually going to meet some others that live with his father, so I need them

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-37 Cool! I only got Hideaki's cause his pic was easy to find.

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-38 I'm not adding them to the ency until he meets them though so I've got time, but want to find someone that connects with my vision of how they'll be

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Simon Kincaid wrote: 6 Aug 2022, 03:52 she's still in Simon's heart and on his mind :)
That's as it should be! And Colin takes that attitude to heart!

-39

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-40

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-41

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
Back 4786 / 10331