PV FLOOD OCC Informal Quidditch Match

Name: Simon Kincaid
School Year: 2
Position: seeker (I think…not sure what the mixup is but Aly, if you were wanting seeker we can switch!)
Able to play and connect within seven (7) days: Y

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
PV FLOOD OCC Informal Quidditch Match
@Simon Kincaid
The mixed up is that I thought Aly was a first year, therefore I named you the captain. And Aly says she doesn't have a problem with that so, if you accept, you can lead team 2.

Silence can be the best answer, the best mock, and the worst stab.

STA. 7 | EVA. 7 | STR. 8 | WIS 7 | ARC. 4 | ACC. 9
PV FLOOD OCC Informal Quidditch Match
[I shall follow the lead of Captain Salinger!]

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
PV FLOOD OCC Informal Quidditch Match
Name: Işık Seya
School Year: First
Position: SeekerBut she can also play in another position.
I can be active at any time for 7 days.

~Power is meaningless unless it manifests itself.~
PV FLOOD OCC Informal Quidditch Match
Name: Monica Evans
School Year: First Year
Position:Chaser
Able to play and connect within seven (7) days: Yes
PV FLOOD OCC Informal Quidditch Match
Checking with staff to clarify some things to make sure I'm doing everything correctly! Because of this, the post will be made in 45 minutes, a bit later than anticipated. Apologies for the wait!
PV FLOOD OCC Informal Quidditch Match
Thank you everyone for your patience. The thread is posted!

You have until July 4th at 6:50pm EST (7 days) to make your post. Game on!
PV FLOOD OCC Informal Quidditch Match
You have 72 hours remaining to make your post and for captains to submit your actions.

Mentions to ensure everyone sees: (If you would prefer to not be mentioned in future updates, please owl or DM me)
@Reena Delgado @Quinn Root @Henry Knight @Dexter Ragsdill@ Monica Evans @George Rees @Aly Salinger @Simon Kincaid
PV FLOOD OCC Informal Quidditch Match
You have 23 hours and 54 minutes (sorry, made this late) remaining to make your post and for captains to submit your actions.

Mentions to ensure everyone sees: (If you would prefer to not be mentioned in future updates, please owl or DM me)
@Reena Delgado @Quinn Root @Henry Knight @Dexter Ragsdill@ Monica Evans @George Rees @Aly Salinger @Simon Kincaid
PV FLOOD OCC Informal Quidditch Match
(I really need to start setting alarms for this stuff)

The thread is now closed to posts from this round. Those who have not posted will not be able to do their action for this round.

Due to the release of summer camp, I've re-instated the due date for your next posts to be 7 days rather than the 5 I had originally said. I will be making my mod post tomorrow, so your next post and action submission will be due on July 12th.


Mentions to ensure everyone sees: (If you would prefer to not be mentioned in future updates, please owl or DM me)
@Reena Delgado @Quinn Root @Henry Knight @Dexter Ragsdill@ Monica Evans @George Rees @Aly Salinger @Simon Kincaid