Back 4078 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

38 I think this is going to be fun! I do a lot of RP on a different site, and I've had some, uh... traumatic experiences there, so this is a nice change!

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
37

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 5 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀Cara Smalley •SHOP
ability | perfectionist | calming presence
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
38

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
39

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
38

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
37
Last edited by Astoria Swann on 2 Jun 2022, 15:36, edited 1 time in total.

sta • 7 | eva • 8 | str • 3
WIZARD SUPREMACY
wis • 8 | arc • 7 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
parsel | terrible | snake
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
38

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
39

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
38

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
39

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Back 4078 / 10331