2 Jun 2022, 15:30
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
38 I think this is going to be fun! I do a lot of RP on a different site, and I've had some, uh... traumatic experiences there, so this is a nice change!
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
2 Jun 2022, 15:32
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
37
sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 5 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀Cara Smalley •SHOP
ability | perfectionist | calming presence
2 Jun 2022, 15:33
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
38
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
2 Jun 2022, 15:34
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
38
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
2 Jun 2022, 15:35
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
37
Last edited by Astoria Swann on 2 Jun 2022, 15:36, edited 1 time in total.
2 Jun 2022, 15:36
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
38
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
2 Jun 2022, 15:36
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
39
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
2 Jun 2022, 15:37
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
38
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
2 Jun 2022, 15:37
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
39
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them