2 Jun 2022, 13:55
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
44
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
2 Jun 2022, 14:34
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
2 Jun 2022, 14:44
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
43
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
2 Jun 2022, 14:53
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
41
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
2 Jun 2022, 14:58
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
42 hello y’all!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
2 Jun 2022, 15:00
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
41 hi bailey!
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
2 Jun 2022, 15:00
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
42 how are you?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
2 Jun 2022, 15:02
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
41 I'm doing good, just working on my ency haha. I have to sort out my stats
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732