Back 3999 / 10331
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
32

sta • 7 | eva • 8 | str • 3
WIZARD SUPREMACY
wis • 8 | arc • 7 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
parsel | terrible | snake
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
34

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
35

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
36

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
37

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
38

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
39

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Back 3999 / 10331