-drama club- ic signups!

Name- Kim Sato
Gender Identity- Male
pronouns- He/him
Personality- Curious, creative, intelligent, quiet but outspoken, spontaneous, straightforward, confident, driven, mischievous.
Hobbies- Languages, reading, drawing/sketching/painting, music/singing, cooking/baking, competing, eavesdropping, outdoor activities, animals, martial arts.
Will you follow the rules?- (IC) Yes... (OOC) Of course!
Notes:- He got into theatre when Noah Jupe convinced him to join his Theatre Club.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
-drama club- ic signups!
All Above are Approved Welcome :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I Think I made it Obvious, I think I made it clear.

Call Me Nikki
-drama club- ic signups!
Name--Athena McClenin
Gender Identity-Female
pronouns-She/her
Personality-funny, energetic, sometimes strange
Hobbies-reading, studying
Will you follow the rules? Of course!

sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 6 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀AthenaPedia • SHOP
ability | Sixth Sense | ability
-drama club- ic signups!
Name--Taylor Lawrence
Gender Identity-Female
Pronouns-She/her
Personality- Kind, control freak, strategic, empathetic
Hobbies--Singing, drawing
Will you follow the rules? Yes.

Forget prophecies. You don’t like your destiny? Write a new one!
-drama club- ic signups!
Welcome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I Think I made it Obvious, I think I made it clear.

Call Me Nikki
-drama club- ic signups!
Name-- Damion White
Gender Identity- Male
pronouns- He/Him
Personality- Friendly
Hobbies Baking, reading, knitting
Will you follow the rules? Yes

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
-drama club- ic signups!
Name-- Quinn Root
Gender Identity- Female
pronouns- She/Her
Personality- Very Nice unless given a reason not to be nice, Shy but has been coming out of her shell, She dose like to pull an occasional prank, She is willing to help!
Hobbies- Reading, Writing, Exploring!
Will you follow the rules? Yes!

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
-drama club- ic signups!
Name-- Mei Hagikura
Gender Identity- female
pronouns-she/her
Personality- Says what's on her mind most of the time but tries to be nice
Hobbies: Hanging around and playing with her cat
Will you follow the rules? Yes

sta • 7 | eva • 4 | str • 5
MY SHOPPP
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
Fearless | ability | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
[/quote]
-drama club- ic signups!
name- faye simmons
gender identity- female
pronouns- she/her
personality- that's a complex question hun. normally sweet, kind, compassionate but can be the opposite. she's a very good actress, i guess?
hobbies- reading, music, being expressive.
will you follow the rules? 'probably.' -ic (yes!!!!)
Last edited by Faye Simmons on 18 Aug 2022, 18:18, edited 1 time in total.
-drama club- ic signups!
Name: Rita Su
Gender identity: Female
Pronoun: She/Her
Personality: Cheerful, friendly, helpful, confident, curious and talkative
Hobbies: Music, sports, eating, and traveling
Will you follow the rules: Yeah

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop