20 Dec 2021, 23:08
The Alchemy Club
Welcome @Lily Bridges And @Vale Ashwood, glad to see the club is growing. You are both welcome to post and view the first meeting of the Alchemy club. Please enjoy yourselves, and to all members, a "special meeting" thread will be made in the coming days. Hope to see you all there once it is made.
It takes a Mad King to create Change. I am no King, but I pull the Chords of Insanity.
15 Jan 2022, 06:44
The Alchemy Club
Reducio
@Cody Stevenson
@Nahomy Shelby
@Evelyn Decipio
@Youssuf Baid
@Avery Chen
@Henry Knight
@Lily Bridges
@Vale Ashwood
@Nahomy Shelby
@Evelyn Decipio
@Youssuf Baid
@Avery Chen
@Henry Knight
@Lily Bridges
@Vale Ashwood
Dear fellow scholars,
I hope things are going well for you this New Year. I do apologize for mentioning a "special meeting" before and have yet to post anything "special" as of lately. I was unfortunately inactive for a bit, and was attempting to start the New Year strong. I have created a "2nd Alchemy Club meeting" (Here). It is not special, nor is it that significant. I do apologize, and this meeting is sort of considered optional. Please read it to your heart's content, and it does mention that the next meeting will be interesting; I have something planned that I hope most/all of us can enjoy.
It takes a Mad King to create Change. I am no King, but I pull the Chords of Insanity.
16 Jan 2022, 18:24
The Alchemy Club
Name: Victoria Asminy Honest
Year: First Year
House: Ravenclaw
Reasons for wishing to Join: Victoria is always open to learning new things. But she is particularly interested in alchemy. She really likes to dig into things, she. Alchemy is hard stuff and Victoria likes hard stuff.
Events Ideas you may wish to see: Generating theories about matter, discussing the philosopher's theories of stone, that is, discussing the accuracy of the theories.
Year: First Year
House: Ravenclaw
Reasons for wishing to Join: Victoria is always open to learning new things. But she is particularly interested in alchemy. She really likes to dig into things, she. Alchemy is hard stuff and Victoria likes hard stuff.
Events Ideas you may wish to see: Generating theories about matter, discussing the philosopher's theories of stone, that is, discussing the accuracy of the theories.
I just want to be myself.
Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
8 Feb 2022, 20:48
The Alchemy Club
Welcome @Victoria Asminy Honest, I do apologize greatly for the long-awaited and warm welcome.
The Alchemy club welcomes you with open hands!
Also, to all members! You would have received the following OWL today (Feb 8th),
[OOC]
This thread will feature plants that are used in potions; however, being involved in this thread does not mean you may use that knowledge of harvesting or brewing outside of the thread (since there is no official system for these sorts of activities). If you agree to those terms and wish to be apart of this meeting, then please OWL me. I'll make sure to mention everyone in the thread, but please OWL me just incase I do miss someone
The Alchemy club welcomes you with open hands!
Also, to all members! You would have received the following OWL today (Feb 8th),
Dear Scholars,
I do apologize if I am interrupting you in your deep studies. I wish to announce that the club will be having a field trip to the greenhouse on March 6th! There, we will be helping Nurse Brumby collect certain plant-potion ingredients for the hospital wing and under the watchful eyes of Peofessor Irons as well. What does this have to do with Alchemy? Everything! It will help with your knowledge of plants and how these plants help extend and preserve the most valuable thing in the world, life! Also, some of you may be interested in becoming Healers some day. More details will be presented as we approach the date, so please do not miss it!
Head Alchemist
[OOC]
This thread will feature plants that are used in potions; however, being involved in this thread does not mean you may use that knowledge of harvesting or brewing outside of the thread (since there is no official system for these sorts of activities). If you agree to those terms and wish to be apart of this meeting, then please OWL me. I'll make sure to mention everyone in the thread, but please OWL me just incase I do miss someone
It takes a Mad King to create Change. I am no King, but I pull the Chords of Insanity.
8 Mar 2022, 01:22
The Alchemy Club
Club members! The following thread mentioned long ago has been created. Make sure to read the disclaimers at the top, and remember to have fun!
Alchemy Club's Third meeting
Alchemy Club's Third meeting
It takes a Mad King to create Change. I am no King, but I pull the Chords of Insanity.
8 Mar 2022, 15:20
The Alchemy Club
Name: Willa Moon
Year: First Year
House: Ravenclaw
Reasons for wishing to Join: She is immensely interested in the study of anything intellectual and wishes to expand her field of knowledge.
Events Ideas you may wish to see: All the before mentioned things in this thread
Year: First Year
House: Ravenclaw
Reasons for wishing to Join: She is immensely interested in the study of anything intellectual and wishes to expand her field of knowledge.
Events Ideas you may wish to see: All the before mentioned things in this thread
8 Mar 2022, 16:14
The Alchemy Club
Hello @Willa Moon, we here at the Alchemy club welcome you with grand arms and are proud to have another scholar join our ranks. Please read some of my previous messages to find links towards the first three meetings of the Alchemy club and post to your hearts desire.
It takes a Mad King to create Change. I am no King, but I pull the Chords of Insanity.
4 Apr 2022, 20:16
The Alchemy Club
Name: Kim Sato
Year: First
House: Gryffindor
Reasons for wishing to Join: Curiosity (He has an insatiable curiosity and wants to learn everything he possibly can about everything.) and the fact that Avery wanted him to join. Also, Kim's always loved the scent of plants and herbs, learning more about them would be awesome.
Events Ideas you may wish to see: Everything and anything you can come up with!
Year: First
House: Gryffindor
Reasons for wishing to Join: Curiosity (He has an insatiable curiosity and wants to learn everything he possibly can about everything.) and the fact that Avery wanted him to join. Also, Kim's always loved the scent of plants and herbs, learning more about them would be awesome.
Events Ideas you may wish to see: Everything and anything you can come up with!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
4 May 2022, 15:56
The Alchemy Club
Name: Cade Darkbound
Year: Second
House: Ravenclaw
Reasons for wishing to Join: I'd like to kickstart my general knowledge of the subject, it seems like something I should know as a wizard. Besides, I see some familiar faces on the roster.
Events Ideas you may wish to see: a group attempt to turn copper into gold
STA: 10 | EVA: 7 | STR: 5 | WIS: 12 | ARC: 8 | ACC: 10
Prodigal Charms, Perfectionist I & II, Blindvision
5 May 2022, 02:45
The Alchemy Club
Welcome @Cade Darkbound and @Kim Sato.
The Alchemy club welcomes you both with open arms, and we are glad you are interested in being a part of the club. If neither of you has already, there is still time to join the Alchemy club's third meeting in which we deal with magical plants, if you are interested.
Link to the thread: Alchemy 3
The Alchemy club welcomes you both with open arms, and we are glad you are interested in being a part of the club. If neither of you has already, there is still time to join the Alchemy club's third meeting in which we deal with magical plants, if you are interested.
Link to the thread: Alchemy 3
It takes a Mad King to create Change. I am no King, but I pull the Chords of Insanity.