5 Jan 2022, 17:05
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
5 Jan 2022, 17:05
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Phew, @Delilah Stewart that's a win for Slytherpuff!
I was doing this while eating![]()
Last edited by Callista Lovis on 5 Jan 2022, 17:06, edited 1 time in total.
| ency • #5e638d she/they |
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9 perfectionist | beast master |
5 Jan 2022, 17:05
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
good job guys! You guys were fast
"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
5 Jan 2022, 17:06
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Now I know how you felt Cal haha
"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
5 Jan 2022, 17:06
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
You too!
Phoenix please do not double post
| ency • #5e638d she/they |
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9 perfectionist | beast master |
5 Jan 2022, 17:55
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Wh--How could you have possibly posted that fast while eating?Callista Lovis wrote: 5 Jan 2022, 17:05Phew, @Delilah Stewart that's a win for Slytherpuff!
I was doing this while eating![]()
5 Jan 2022, 18:00
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Lizzy Solace wrote: 5 Jan 2022, 17:55Wh--How could you have possibly posted that fast while eating?Callista Lovis wrote: 5 Jan 2022, 17:05Phew, @Delilah Stewart that's a win for Slytherpuff!
I was doing this while eating![]()
![]()
It’s magic![]()
| ency • #5e638d she/they |
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9 perfectionist | beast master |
5 Jan 2022, 19:22
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Ok- 1!
I just want to be myself.
Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7