✓ Profile error

When i click on "profile" under the top right drop down menu, i get this

Image posted by the member
(windows 10, chrome)

Delilah S.
Stamina: 9 | Evasion: 11 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 15 | ArcPower: 13 | Accuracy: 14
It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

✓ Profile error
I will say, I get that issue every other week on thursday... every time... and I'm on a dell chromebook

✓ Profile error
What is the URL of the page?

✓ Profile error
Zachary Winslow wrote: 17 Nov 2021, 22:23 What is the URL of the page?
Oh now it worked, weird, i tried it a couple times before and it came up with that error..

Delilah S.
Stamina: 9 | Evasion: 11 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 15 | ArcPower: 13 | Accuracy: 14
It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

✓ Profile error
I'll include it here once I get that issue again. Or, well, I mght just create a new post for it if you need it

✓ Profile error
Tell me if something happens again; until then, I mark this topic as fixed.